A professional design for the company website – Managed WordPress powered by 1&1 helps entrepreneurs
More and more people are spending their time online. With the plethora of information available on the internet, many people research products and services online before purchasing. It is therefore key for businesses to ensure their online presence showcases their products to the best of their ability.
An engaging, responsive and well-structured website is essential for the financial success of a company. But that is easier said than done. How can you create an online masterpiece? With Managed WordPress, 1&1 offers its customers a quick solution for the design of their own professional corporate website. Here, companies can find powerful marketing tools to help them with their web presence in order to reach potential customers. In addition, the 1&1 WP Wizard is a useful tool in setting up a website and offers the themes and plug-ins that fit seamlessly into your company style.
Themes and plug-ins for a professional web presence
To visually enhance websites, we offer users a number of WordPress themes including the following:
- Argent: This theme features a simple, yet elegant design making it particularly suitable for companies that want to present their products and services in a modern portfolio
- MK: Easy to use with comprehensive features – the MK theme is elegant, structured and offers a very high performance combined with fast loading times
- Dispatch: Retina display-ready and responsive, the WordPress theme Dispatch is prepared for the future technologies. In addition, the theme offers features such the Image Slider, 360 different fonts and numerous color settings
Managed WordPress powered by 1&1 also provides businesses the best plug-ins to give websites a professional polish. Here are just a few examples of the recommended add-ons available:
- Contact Form 7: The practical contact form for WordPress should not be forgotten for a professional corporate website. Easy to set up, yet extensive.
- Google Analytics by Yoast: To measure the success of a website, an analytics tool is vital. Thanks to the plug-ins by Yoast, Google Analytics can be integrated with little effort directly into WordPress. With this plug-in traffic and bounce rates can be monitored continuously
For more information about Managed WordPress powered by 1&1 got to our website.