If you have a website, you have a wealth of information at your finger- tips that you could be putting to work for the benefit of your business.
Perhaps you’ve found yourself asking questions such as:
- How many people are there visiting my website?
- Where do people visit my website from?
- How many people return to my website frequently?
- Why are people visiting my website but not buying?
- Which content do my website visitors prefer?
You already have this information and more, you just need the right tools to access it. Essentially I’m talking about analysing your website data, an area of marketing called ‘web analytics’.
Category: eBusiness | Tips | Videos & Webinars